Apply using our online form.
ABOUT THE A.S. 55 AWARD
HOW TO NOMINATE A STUDENT
1. Complete an online nomination form by March 10th.
2. Submit a Letter of Recommendation via e-mail by March 17th:
3. Nominee must complete the Nominee Questionnaire by March 17th no later than 4:00pm. Student nominee will complete four sections outlining the following (250 word limit per section):
Note to nominators: It is important to inform your student nominee to complete his/her online Nominee Questionnaire by March 17th no later than 4:00pm.
HOW TO NOMINATE YOURSELF
2. Submit your Nominee Questionnaire online by March 17th no later than 4:00pm. Please complete four sections outlining the following (250 word limit per section):
3. Request a Letter of Recommendation from a fellow student, staff or faculty to be submitted via e-mail by March 17th: Letter should support your nomination for A.S.55 and highlight your contributions to the campus community. Please have the letter e-mailed to email@example.com with subject: A.S. 55: NOMINEE LAST NAME, FIRST NAME no later than 4:00pm on March 17th.
The A.S. 55 awardees are recognized at the Student Leadership Gala, a campus-wide event - in collaboration with Associated Students, Student Involvement and the Solidarity Network - celebrating the outstanding student leadership at San Jose State University.
Gender Equity Center
MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center
Peer Health Educators
THE 2015 A.S. 55 WINNERS!
| Afshin Najafi
Tan Tran Nguyen