The Print & Technology Center has self-service printers, offers specialty printing, as well as wide-format printing. Our team can help with posters, assignments, art projects, and other printing needs.
• Business Cards
• Color copying: B&W and color
• Comb, velo, coil, and hardcover binding.
• Computer printouts from a variety of media, including USB flash drives
• Course Readers
• Faxing to both domestic and international numbers.
• Flier, pamphlet, and brochure printing
• Lamination: size range from 8.5”x11” up to 24” wide
• Mounted posters on foam core
• Overhead transparencies
• Paper selection, varying in color and thickness, as well as 100% cotton and resumé paper
• Self-service printing and copying: B&W and color
• Wide format printing: banners and posters; 36”x96” maximum size
Delivery of Materials
We offer daily delivery service to on-campus department locations. However we do not deliver to specific individuals or off campus. Please complete a Work Order Form and indicate department office location.
• Minimum turnaround: 24 hours and/or depending on quantity
• Please submit electronic files, if possible. Printing directly from a file will produce the best print quality.
• Preferred format: PDF. The PTC also accepts Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, as well as TIFF and JPG formats.
• Please set up documents with standard ready-to-print PC fonts such as Arial and Times New Roman to help keep formatting and layout consistent.
• A set-up charge will apply to orders that are not “ready-to-print.”
• All customer submissions are guaranteed confidentiality.
• There are reduced prices for high volume orders; please call or e-mail [LINK] for a price quote for large jobs.
• The University Procurement Card will not be accepted for these services.