|Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) Discount Program|
ACE and Associated Students are proud to offer the fare discount program for SJSU students and employees. Established in fall 2009, the fare discount program provides a 50% discount on 20-Ride tickets and monthly passes. The discounted tickets are only available at the Associated Students General Services / Transportation Solutions Center located in the East Wing of Student Union building (9th Street Plaza), Room 1800.
• 20-Ride tickets are good for any 20 one-way trips without expiration date.
• Monthly passes are good for unlimited trips in the calendar month.
Only SJSU employees and currently enrolled students are eligible for the discount.
Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) will be increasing ticket prices by 4.75% effective October 6, 2014, however SJSU students and employees are still getting a great deal by purchasing 20-Ride and Monthly passes for 50% off at the Associated Students General Services / Transportation Solutions Center.
Starting December 2014, ACE will eliminate the discount tickets (Senior/Disabled) from any incentive program allotment. Any incentive program will not be combined with other discounts and promotions.
• Discounted tickets can only be purchased at the TS Center located in the East Wing of the Student Union Building (9th Street Plaza) Room 1800 during office hours.
• TS Center accepts only CASH from University students & employees and Commuter Check vouchers (SJSU employees). ATMs are available outside the Student Union building for your convenience.
• TS Center does not sell tickets to the general public at the regular price. Regular tickets are available directly through ACE.
• No discounts are available for one-way and round-trip tickets, as well as all tickets and passes that do not include San Jose Diridon Station.
• Discounted tickets are not transferrable.
• Train ticket inspectors may request appropriate identification (e.g. Tower Card ID) from riders using SJSU discounted tickets.
• ACE Loyality Reward Program applies to monthly passes only (purchase 11 consecutive monthly passes, get the 12th month free).
• No more than 2 20-Ride tickets can be purchased within a single month (regardless of distance). No more than 1 20-Ride ticket can be purchased within a two-week period (regardless of distance).
• Riders purchasing tickets with the intent to resell or evade fare will have the discount privilege removed, along with additional disciplinary action by Office of Student Conduct & Ethical Development and criminal prosecution.
ACE Discount Program